_ Construction of Orphanage in Lungi, Sierra Leone.
-Tuition, for Wisdom Primary School, Lungi, Sierra Leone
- Care packages for the homeless in Ocala.
deodorants, toothbrushes, toothpastes, plastic combs,
razors, socks, shampoos, individually wrapped crackers,
ready to eat canned foods and blankets etc...
If you would like to donate or volunteer, please send us a message by using the contact form below. Thank you!
Skills Training Ghana
Micro Funding Sierra Leone as part of our Women's Empowerment Program.
April/2017: Africa for Ebola Orphans Fund Raiser, Houston Texas
Mar/2017: Care Package Assembly
01/13/2017: Care package assembly
12/24/2016: GPRI Ghana Feeding program
Dec/2016: Medical supplies, clothing and soap donated for Haiti
11/13/2016: Care package assembly
10/21/2016: Care package assembly 210 bags
10/15/2016: Volunteer at Clean the World
9/16/2016: Care package assembly 300 bags
9/01/2016: Care Package assembly 60 bags
8/12/2016: Care package assembly 300 bags
7/22/2015: Care package assembly 300 bags
6/17/2016: Care package assembly 240 bags
5/13/2016: Care package assemble 300 bags
4/22/2016: Last shipment of books to Konoyima
4/9/2016: Care Package assembly 300 bags
3/11/16: Care Package assembly 300 bags
2/15/16: Volunteer at Clean the World Orlando
2/12/16: Care packages assembly 240 bags
1/29/2016: Volunteer at Christ church of Marion County
1/22/2016: Care package assembly 240 bags
1/21/2016: Shipped books to Konoyima
Jan/2016: Funds for the Amasaman Orphanage
Dec/2015: Funds for desks and support for small business in Sierra Leone.
December 18,215: Care packages for the Homeless.
November/2015: Care packages for the homeless.
10/31/2015: Yard Sale hosted by Usha Atwood
10/25/2015: Spaghetti dinner Southwest Christian Church
October/2015: Care packages for the homeless.
September/2015:Care packages for the homeless.
August/2015: Care packages to Christ Church of Marion County Hope Team, to be distributed to the homeless.
July: Supplied hygiene products care packages to Christ Church of Marion county Hope Team for the homeless.
6/23/2015: Provided funds for Soap Making Equipment and supplies for woman in Sierra Leone
Yard sale Saturday June 13, 2015
May 2015 - Zandra of Capstone Childcare Academy collected hygiene and household items for our local Domestic Violence Shelter. Thank you so much and may God bless!
- 4/11/2015 - Care Packages distributed to the homeless in Ocala and the Domestic Violence Shelter.
- March/2015- Dropped off gift cards donated by CWF (Christian Women's Fellowship) of Southwest Christian Church Ocala to one of our local schools. Thank you and God bless!
- February 14, 2015- Valentines Day, passed out care packages to the homeless in Ocala.
- January 17, 2015 - Donated assorted hygiene products to Ocala Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Center.
1. School supplies.
2. Funds for skills training in Sierra Leone and Ghana.
- Construction of Orphanage for Ebola Orphans
- Collecting new and slightly used books for grades K-7th for Konoyima Educational Fund (KEF), for more info, go to www.konoyima.org.
-. Scholarship for 16 children @ $100.00 a year.
- Collecting funds to purchase 100 desks for schools in Sierra Leone.
1 - Hygiene products collection and distribution, year round.
Global Poverty Reduction Initiative is a 501 (c)(3) Non-profit Organization. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF GPRI MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Proudly powered by Weebly